AppCoiner claims it’s a website that will pay you to test out the newest and coolest apps on the market. All you need is a phone or tablet and your good to go.
They even claim that this works so well, that you can make on average $300 a week by testing out just 15 apps a week!
And I’m sure if you’re here, then your’e probably wondering is AppCoiner a scam or can it really help you earn an extra or full time income online.
Well after researching and seeing exactly how this works, I can say that I don’t think this product is an outright scam — however they are very misleading on how you’ll be making money — and by that I mean it’s going to be much harder to succeed with this than you may have originally thought.
So within my review I’ll be explaining more on how it works, a couple major issues I have with it, and why this is not a product worth pursuing.
Quick Summary Of AppCoiner
Rating: 1 out of 5 rating
What Is AppCoiner?
It’s no secret that there’re thousands of apps out there that you can download and use on your mobile devices. And due to the fact that thousands of apps are created every single day, it makes it hard for developers to get noticed.
So AppCoiner has supposedly found a solution to this problem.
They claim that with their help, you’ll be able to download and test these new apps that just got released on the market, then write a short review on what you thought about it to make money.
And in theory it sounds like an easy way to earn some extra cash online — but in truth you’re probably going to make close to nothing using this method, as I’m about to show you why.
What They Claim You’ll Be Doing
After you enter your name, email address, and pay $27 dollars to become a member, AppCoiner says in order to make money you only have to follow 3 simple steps:
- Choose an app to test
- Write your review
- Get paid
Because according to them you can make between $5 – $30 dollars a day for testing out 1 single app and writing a short description as to whether you liked it or not.
And honestly when I first read this, I literally thought I was going to be doing something like going to the app store on my phone, downloading apps, and giving my opinion about them.
However I quickly found out that this is not at all what you’ll be doing after you sign up and become a member with them.
How It Really Works!
The way you’ll really be making money with AppCoiner is that you’ll have to create your own website, write reviews and somehow get people to visit your site, then make them download the app so that you’ll then make money.
So in short, the following 4 steps you’ll be doing are…
1. Creating your website: First you’ll have to set up a website, or more likely a blog by using WordPress.
2. Finding apps to review: Next you’ll have to choose what apps you want to test out. Once you’ve tested them out, you’ll write a 300 – 600 word review article on your website, publish it, then repeat the process as many times as you want.
3. Drive traffic to your website: After you’ve written your review, next you’ll have to get people to visit your site. From what I’ve gathered, they don’t teach you how to do SEO, so you’ll have to rely on paid methods to drive traffic to your reviews.
4. Get people to download and purchase your app: Last but not least, once you have people on your site you’ll have to persuade them to click on your affiliate links associated with the app you just reviewed so that you can then make money.
Because the ONLY way you’re going to get paid is if someone clicks on your affiliate links and buys whatever app you’re reviewing.
So at the end of the day, AppCoiner is basically teaching you affiliate marketing 101 — which is not at all what they say you’ll be doing on their sales page.
Also If you’d like, you can watch this short clip that basically reiterates on how AppCoiner works right here.
3 Major Problems I have With This Product
After seeing how AppCoiner really worked, there were 3 main issues I had with it that I think you should be aware of.
1) First and Foremost It’s Very Misleading
As I mentioned earlier, what AppCoiner claims you’ll be doing on their sales page is very different from what you’ll actually be doing once you become a member.
They make it sound like you’ll download apps on your phone, write a short review about it, then get paid a commission.
But what really happens is you have to create a website, write lengthy reviews with affiliate links inside of it, then hope people visit your site click on your links and buy a product.
So why they trying to trick people like this I don’t know — but my guess is that they know people would not join if they truly knew how much work was involved.
2) It Provides No Training On How To Get Traffic
The next issue I have is that AppCoiner is it gives you zero training on how to get people to your site. They simply say write reviews and you’ll get paid.
However if you don’t know how to optimize your site for Google and other search engines, you’ll never get ranked and bring visitors to your site.
And I can tell you firsthand that it’s not an easy task to get traffic to a website even if you know what you’re doing — so if you have zero clue as to how it’s done you can basically forget about it.
So all I can say is if you happen to purchase AppCoiner, good luck getting people to your site.
3) There’s Also No Training On How To Write Effective Reviews
Continuing on with how to get traffic to your site, to generate a decent amount of visitors you basically have to know how you do keyword research, how you optimize your page for SEO, and most importantly the content you write!
And again you’re left with zero training on how to write an effective, persuasive, and compelling review to entice people to actually read your full article and most importantly take action and buy whatever app you’re reviewing.
Also I want to make it clear that if you want to write an effective review it should be around 1,000 words long — which is a lot harder to do then simply writing a paragraph or two (which AppCoiner makes it sound like you’ll be doing).
So Is AppCoiner A Scam?
On one hand I could easily call AppCoiner a scam because they clearly are tricking people into joining their program by giving them false information on what they’ll be doing.
On the other hand they are showing you how to make money online through affiliate marketing and I think might even provide you with some premade websites you can use.
But at the end of the day I would recommend you NOT purchase this product simply because it’s does’t provide you with the necessary training or tools you need to become successful.
What I Like About It
- There’s a 60-day money back guarantee
- You can try out a bunch of new apps for free
- This is available to everyone in the world
- You can possibly make money with this (if you have experience and know what you’re doing)
What I Don’t Like About It
- You’re tricked into thinking you’ll make money instantly after you write reviews which simply isn’t’ true
- They give you zero training on how to get traffic to your site
- There’s no training on how to write effective reviews
- They give you unrealistic expectation as to how much money you can make by doing this
My Final Rating
1 out of 5 ( Not recommended )
AppCoiner in my opinion is a border line scam because it tricks people into joining their product instead of telling them upfront what they’ll be doing.
And unless you have prior training on how to successfully do affiliate marketing, I believe this product will be both a waste of your time and money.
Therefore if you’re looking for a real way to make some extra money online, I recommend you check out my #1 product online because you’ll learn step by step how to…
- Create a website from scratch around any topic you want
- write reviews that will make people want to take action and buy from you
- Optimize your site so you can get thousands of visitors to your site each and every month
And best of all is you can join this program for free, with no strings attached.
So if this sounds like something you may be interested in, click the picture below to learn more about this program and how you can get started today.
I hope you enjoyed my review about AppCoiner and now know why I don’t consider this product a good way to make money online.
Of course the choice is up to you, but if you want a program that will give you all the training, tools, and help you need to succeed — I urge you to have a look at my #1 recommended program online.
If though you have any other questions, concerns, you’d like to ask me — leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to help you out. 🙂