Welcome to my Lifocity Review.
You’re probably here either because someone has asked you to join this opportunity, or you came across it while on the internet.
Whatever the case may be, you’ll learn everything you need to know about this company such as what it sells, how their compensation plan works, and if it’s a scam.
This way by the time you’re done reading it you’ll be able to decide if you would like to try this program out or not.
So with that said, let’s jump right into things here!
Quick Summary Of Lifocity
Price: $313 or $589 plus $30 / year
Rating: 3 out of 5
What Is Lifocity?
Lifocity is an MLM ( multi-level-marketing ) company that started back in 2019 which sells CBD and health products.
It was founded by Douglas and Sheila Braun ( husband and wife ) — and according to their profile they’ve worked for several MLM companies in the past, which when combined give them over 50 years of experience in this industry!
Now they say their philosophy of this company is to help you build your own business and brand by allowing you to pick which brands you want to sell.
But you might be thinking can this company really help you achieve this, or is this just another pyramid scheme out to take your money.
Well after looking over Lifocity here, I can assure you that this is indeed not a pyramid scheme and is actually a pretty decent company overall.
Let me explain why this is by first talking about what this company sells.
What Does Lifocity Sell?
Lifocity doesn’t actually sell products per say, but instead promotes their brands which have products attached to them.
The three brands within this company are Lifocity itself, Durt, and Envoi. Here is what you’ll find for sale within each of these different sections…
Here is where you can sign up to become an affiliate of this company and promote the two other brands associated with this company.
This looks like some kind of liquid supplement that’s supposed to contain humic and fulvic acid to help you become healthier.
They have what is called Durt Black and Durt Gold — one to replenish the minerals in your body you lose on a daily basis, and one to give you some extra energy.
This brand sells a few different CBD products which are …
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil – is packed full of the beneficial compounds abundant in the hemp plant which is supposed to help your heart and taste like peppermint.
- Hemp Softgels with Curcumin – compound believed to suppress the molecules that play a role in inflammation while also supporting the body’s antioxidant defenses.
- Instant Relief – provides immediate heating and cooling effects to provide instant relief for sore areas and muscles.
Lifocity Compensation Plan
I dread reading MLM compensation plans because they are long, complicated, and use so many numbers that I feel like I’m back in math class.
So I’m going to cover the basics of how this plan works so that you won’t have to try and decipher the entire thing yourself.
There are 11 different ranks within Lifocity’s plan, and here is what you’ll have to do in order to obtain them.
- Affiliate – Become an affiliate and sell 50 PV worth of items a month
- Level 1 Brand Partner – Sell 50 PV worth of items a month, earn 250 PTV a month, and earn 350 GV a month
- Level 2 Brand Partner – Sell 50 PV worth of items a month, earn 500 PTV a month, and earn 5,000 GV a month
- Level 3 Brand Partner – Sell 50 PV worth of items a month, earn 2,500 PTV a month, and earn 5,000 GV a month
- Level 4 Brand Partner – Sell 100 PV worth of items a month, earn 5,000 PTV a month, and earn 10,000 GV a month
- Level 5 Brand Partner – Sell 100 PV worth of items a month, earn 7,5000 PTV a month, and earn 20,000 GV a month
- Level 6 Brand Partner – Sell 200 PV worth of items a month, earn 15,000 PTV a month, and earn 30,000 GV a month
- Level 7 Brand Partner – Sell 200 PV worth of items a month, earn 30,000 PTV a month, and earn 100,000 GV a month
- Level 8 Brand Partner – Sell 200 PV worth of items a month, earn 50,000 PTV a month, and earn 250,000 GV a month
- Level 9 Brand Partner – Sell 200 PV worth of items a month, earn 100,000 PTV a month, and earn 750,000 GV a month
- Level 10 Brand Partner – Sell 200 PV worth of items a month, earn 250,000 PTV a month, and earn 1,000,000 GV a month
So as you can see going up in ranks is going to require you to sell an enormous amount of items each month.
And as I said earlier these plans use terms which are very confusing — so here are a few definitions to help you out…
- PV ( Personal Volume ) = This is the sales made from customer orders and your own purchases.
- GV ( Group Volume ) = This is the sales made from the first 3 levels in your team.
- PTV ( Personal Team Volume ) = This is the sales made from only the people you have personally recruited.
Retail commissions are basically sales made when a customer buys a product.
Now this company uses a unilevel structure which in their minds is supposed to help you generate more sales.
You see the structure is where everyone you recruit into your team is going to be directly underneath you.
So if you personally recruit someone they are on your first level, then if someone on your first level recruits someone they are now on your second level, and so on and so forth.
Now how Lifocity goes about calculating how much you should get paid is based on your rank once again — and you’ll get paid at the end of each month.
And here is how much you can expect to earn based on how many people are within your team ( which can go 11 levels down ).
- Level 1 Brand Partner = 5% on level 1, and 1% on levels 2 – 8
- Level 2 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 2, and 1% on levels 3 – 8
- Level 3 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 3, and 1% on levels 4 – 8
- Level 4 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 4 and, 1% on levels 5 – 8
- Level 5 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 5 and, 1% on levels 6 – 8
- Level 6 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 6 and,1% on levels 7 – 8
- Level 7 Brand Partner = 5% on levels 1 – 7, and 1% on level 8
- Level 8 Brand Partner and higher = 5% on levels 1 – 8, and 1% on levels 9 – 11
There are also a few different bonuses you can earn within this company such as the 5G Champion Bonus, FastStart Bonus, and Enroller Bonus.
And to basically sum up how these work, you will earn extra money by making so many sales within a specific time frame.
Now again this is just a brief overview of their plan, but if you would like more information and want to read the entire thing for yourself — you can view their entire compensation plan right here.
How Much Does It Cost?
To join Lifocity, you’ll have to buy either their Brand Experience Kit ( $313 ) or their Brand Builder Kit ( $589 ) — plus pay $30 a year.
Now the only difference between these two kits is the Builder Kit basically gives you double the number of products that you can then sell to make money.
What I Like About It
- This company focuses highly on retail commissions
What I really love about this company is that retail commissions are what their entire compensation plan is composed of.
All the way from selling the products yourself, through residual commissions, and even the bonuses they offer.
Which is very very uncommon within the MLM industry, because more times than not you are rewarded for how many people you can recruit versus how many items you can sell.
So again I was very pleasantly surprised at how Lifocity here went about their compensation plan.
- It doesn’t cost much to join
The fact that you have to spend at most around $600 to join this company is not bad at all.
Because I can’t tell you how many MLM’s I’ve reviewed in the past where they will ask you to spend thousands of dollars with a monthly fee attached to it just to become a member.
- Reputable founders
Usually when I’m looking at an MLM company I’ll find out that the CEO either has been involved in scams in the past, seem to have little experience, or a combination of both.
However Douglas and Sheila Braun seem to not have been involved with any sort of scams within their past, plus it looks like they have a lot of experience between the both of them.
So it seems that this company is the hands of some good people here.
What I Don’t Like About It
- This company is in a very competitive market
Lifocity here is not the first company to sell CBD products, and most definitely won’t be the last.
There are hundreds of offline and online stores such as Okaizo which all claim to have the purest and highest concentration of CBD oil for you to buy.
So unless you have personally tried Envoi’s oils out personally and can explain to people why they should choose it versus going anywhere else — I think you’ll have a hard time making a sell.
- Their Durt brand seems like it would be hard to sell
When I first looked at the Durt brand and saw the short clip demonstrating it being poured into the water I thought it looked disgusting!
Because I don’t know about you but when someone says the word “dirt” and I see a brownish black liquid being swirled around in a crystal clear water — I don’t immediately think ooo yummy I want to try that!
In fact it’s the exact opposite.
So I don’t know what this company was thinking by giving their brand this name and with this type of product — but unless it actually tastes amazing ( like chocolate ) I don’t see anyone wanting to buy it that’s for sure.
- You’ll have to bother friends and family
Now even though this company is basically 90% based on you selling their products to people, you’ll still have to recruit people and build a team since you can make a lot more money this way.
And sadly I didn’t see any kind of training on how to help you to go about doing this.
So what will inevitably end up happening is you’ll have to resort to asking your friends, family, and neighbors if they would like to try out your products and join your team.
Which I can personally say is a terrible way to go about “marketing” a company, because what ends up happening is feelings get hurt either because you don’t make a sale or the other person is feeling pressured to join.
Is Lifocity A Scam?
I can easily say that Lifocity here is not a scam.
Their compensation plan heavily focuses on you selling their products to customers, and the founders of this company seem to be honest and have years of experience between the both of them.
Now with that said, this company’s products actually didn’t impress me all that much.
Because on one hand you have CBD oil which you can find just about anywhere, then you have something called Durt which frankly looks like you’re mixing mud into water.
So unless you are an amazing salesperson or you can demonstrate that these products are worth buying — then I think you’ll have a hard time selling them.
But again this choice is up to you as to whether or not you want to join this company, and whatever you choose I hope it works out for you.
My Final Thoughts
At the end of the day Lifocity looks to be like a legit company with what I think a great compensation plan attached to it.
However one thing I found quite odd about this company is they said they want to give you the freedom to choose what kind of products you can sell so you grow your business and brand the way you want.
But ultimately there’s only 4 different products you can sell — which to me doesn’t sound like much of a choice.
And to make matters worse, these products don’t seem to be all that special and frankly I don’t think you’ll make much money selling them.
This is why I prefer affiliate marketing to generate an income online.
There’s no recruiting whatsoever, you can sell whatever products you want, and you don’t have to spend a dime on advertising.
You simply create helpful content that points people towards products they’re already looking for — then you get paid a commission each time they buy something.
So if this sounds like something you might be interested in, check out my #1 recommended training online.
It gives you step by step training, 24/7 support, all the tools you’ll need to be successful, and best of all it’s 100% free to join.
I hope you enjoyed reading my review, and now have a better understanding as to how Lifocity works, what they sell, and most importantly if you want to join them or not
But if you have any questions you’d like to ask me, leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to answer them.